Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Melanie Courtot <co...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2006/11/27 15:41:31 UTC

pb with String parameter: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

Hi,

I found several messages with the same issues but no clear answer...
(eg
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-axis-user/200509.mbox/%3C5A174997C3E90043A805B2B669614D3E64237F@xcgny105.northgrum.com%3E
)

I am trying to send back my own objects using Axis (castor objects)

I have a method Term getTermById().

- This method, called from the client as getTermById() works fine, using
axis or castor serializer. (I need to use castor because some of my terms
have an additional xml field, and axis doesn't know how to serialize it,
but for "simple" terms no problem)

- This method, called from the client as getTermById(int in0) works fine
again.(with axis and castor)

- This method called from the client as getTermById(String str) doesn't
work (I didn't change the body of the method from the one called with int,
I don't use the argument to do anything)
used with the axis serializer I get:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
used with castor I get:
Trace/BPT trap

I use axis 1.4, document/wrapped style. I really have no clue what is
going wrong, and I would really appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Melanie

Re: pb with String parameter: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.

Posted by Melanie Courtot <co...@ebi.ac.uk>.
Hi,
I don't think I'm involving at all the soap monitor. (I didn't do anything
special to use it)
Thanks for the reply,
Melanie

Posted by Philipp Perner <ph...@healthgate.at>.