Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/12 20:26:17 UTC

[DISCUSS] stale branches

After Daniel's script cleaned some dead branches up for us we're still left
with a few stale ones out there - I made some assumptions about who "owned"
these branches - not sure if I'm right:

TINKERPOP3-432 (kuppitz)
TINKERPOP3-781-local-aggregation-should-not-destroy-path (matt)
TINKERPOP3-872 (marko)
TINKERPOP3-951 (marko)
TINKERPOP3-1014 (marko)

Can these be deleted?

Re: [DISCUSS] stale branches

Posted by Daniel Kuppitz <me...@gremlin.guru>.

> TINKERPOP3-432 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-432>
> (kuppitz)

Should be kept. Maybe I start from scratch one day, but at the moment it's
not clear whether my current code changes can be used or not.

Cheers,
Daniel