Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/17 17:26:37 UTC

Fwd: FOP, Batik & XML Graphics

FWIW, Vadim put up some stats pages for the Batik & FOP projects:

http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/projects/batik.html
http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/projects/fop.html

I'll see about adding the information to the FOP site somewhere.
Cameron, feel free to add it to the Batik site somewhere.

Cheers!

Web Maestro Clay

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
If you do that you might want to add the following link, too. These
stats are IMO much more speaking and actually very interesting to study.
http://people.apache.org/~coar/mlists.html#xmlgraphics.apache.org

On 17.08.2006 17:26:37 The Web Maestro wrote:
> FWIW, Vadim put up some stats pages for the Batik & FOP projects:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/projects/batik.html
> http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/projects/fop.html
>
> I'll see about adding the information to the FOP site somewhere.
> Cameron, feel free to add it to the Batik site somewhere.

Jeremias Maerki