Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Joe Smith <ap...@yahoo.com> on 2005/01/07 03:14:25 UTC

[users@httpd] LimitRequestBody in httpd.conf

The JSP application cannot upload a huge file size > 10MB, the application is deployed
in websphere, but it will go through Apache HTTP server first. I heard there is a setting
called LimitRequestBody to maximize the http request size. I added the line
LimitRequestBody 204800000 to /usr/HTTPServer/conf/httpd.conf. and restart the server,
but still not work.

By the way, this is the HTTP response:
HTTP/1.1 413 Request Entity Too Large
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 00:25:50 GMT
Server: IBM_HTTP_SERVER/1.3.26.2  Apache/1.3.26 (Unix)
Connection: close
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

any ideas? please help. thanks!!