Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Duncan Hill <sa...@nacnud.force9.co.uk> on 2005/01/31 15:38:32 UTC

Re: Spamassassin 3.0.1 and maildrop

On Monday 31 January 2005 15:27, cron@odi.com.br might have typed:
> Hello,
>
> I use postfix+spamassassin+maildrop and for now I delivery all the email
> tagged as spam to junk folder, this is very nice except most of the mail is
> actually spam, so far only one false positive, anyway I would like to
> delete email marked as spam over a certain score so I ask: Above what score
> is safe to delete a email? Does anyone accomplished this with maildrop?

The 'safe' score is one you need to determine based on your own mail patterns.
I prefer to check my spam folder manually (when spam actually does get past
the other defences) and forward to spamcop etc as needed.

.mailfilter

BLACKHOLE="/dev/null"
if (/^Subject: some subject to junk on/)
{
        to $BLACKHOLE
}

Mangle appropriately for checking spam scores.