Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lionel Farbos <li...@free.fr> on 2005/05/23 19:05:52 UTC

Validation of HowTo Deploy

Hi,

Because there is a lot of informations on several documents for deploying a webapp in Tomcat,
it is difficult to define a simple and standard way to do it on a production server.
Moreover, the deployment is different with Tomcat 3, 4, 5.0 or 5.5

So I decided to initialize a document which would be available for all Tomcat versions >= 5.5.7

If you have a well knowledge of Tomcat in a production environment,
Can you help me to validate (correct and/or complete) a simple document like the one attach ?

Notes :
- The goal of this document is only to be a "as simple as possible" starting point for this theme.
- I'm not sure the "re-deployment" paragraph when Automatic deployment is disabled is correct ...

In advance, thank you.
Regards.