Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by gf <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/10 12:20:55 UTC

Re: [QUESTION] Creating an Ubuntu VM on XenServer from ISO

Hi Mike,
Have you solved the issue? I am looking for solutions as well.
Regards,
gf

Re: [QUESTION] Creating an Ubuntu VM on XenServer from ISO

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Unfortunately I didn't get an answer to this question and ended up using
CentOS for my development.

Are you confident you've leveraged a Compute Offering with enough memory?
I've seen failures in the past where it was simply due to insufficient
memory.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com