Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> on 2013/02/18 18:46:26 UTC

[CI] Someone upgrade jenkins?

Hi,

Was jenkins.cs.o upgraded recently? I notice saving jobs is failing
and some other security related alerts on the dashboard.

--
Prasanna.,

Re: [CI] Someone upgrade jenkins?

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:51:39PM -0500, David Nalley wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:46 PM, Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Was jenkins.cs.o upgraded recently? I notice saving jobs is failing
> > and some other security related alerts on the dashboard.
> >
> > --
> > Prasanna.,
>
> Yes, I upgraded - there were some security vulnerabilities announced a
> few days ago.
>
> If it is overly problematic - yum downgrade should work.

The vulnerability is serious I notice. Let's keep the latest. I'm just
finding that the job configuration is failing to load for me. Can't
tell if it's my poor connection or the upgrade.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:46 PM, Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Was jenkins.cs.o upgraded recently? I notice saving jobs is failing
> and some other security related alerts on the dashboard.
>
> --
> Prasanna.,

Yes, I upgraded - there were some security vulnerabilities announced a
few days ago.

If it is overly problematic - yum downgrade should work.

--David