Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Phil Hanna <ph...@ipass.net> on 2000/07/18 03:31:51 UTC

Any progress on the bug tracking system?

Do we expect a bug tracking system to be available again soon?  I have submitted a number of bug reports and patches lately that have seemed to kind of evaporate.  It has been nearly three months - can we just patch Bugzilla or something?  Would Sun spring for a commercial system if need be?

Re: Any progress on the bug tracking system?

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 7/17/2000 6:31 PM, "Phil Hanna" <ph...@ipass.net> wrote:

> Do we expect a bug tracking system to be available again soon?  I have
> submitted a number of bug reports and patches lately that have seemed to kind
> of evaporate.  It has been nearly three months - can we just patch Bugzilla or
> something?  Would Sun spring for a commercial system if need be?

I'm the person working on the next generation stuff.
<http://scarab.tigris.org/>. Unfortunately, it is still a few months off. We
are trying to do the right thing instead of just creating another mess (ie:
Bugzilla).

Your best alternative is to post to this mailing list for now.

thanks,

-jon