Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Larry Cryderman <Lc...@cstenet.com> on 2006/03/31 20:30:18 UTC

Web Service tutorial

I'm having a tough time with Tomcat 5.0 and 5.5.
When trying to deploy the tutorial war file Tomcat throws an error about
Log4J (no suitable constructor).
Extremely frustrated with this.
I'll give my dog to anyone who can help me get even the most basic of
java web services up and barking 'Hello World'.

Thanks,
Larry

Re: Web Service tutorial

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Larry--

  Not sure I'm interested in your dog, but let's see if we can get you
running.  :)

  Two questions:
1) what version of Beehive are you using?
2) can you send along your web application or at least list the
library / configuration files that are contained inside of it?

Thanks!

Eddie