Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Givens, Denise" <De...@sabre-holdings.com> on 2006/01/30 19:44:24 UTC

JMeter - using DLL to communicate with my application

Hi All,
   I've just started working with JMeter and I wondering if any one knew
if JMeter could communicate with an application using DLL files.  I use
other tools that allow me to access my target application by using DLL.
Is this possible with JMeter?

If any one can help it would be appreciated.....Thx

Re: JMeter - using DLL to communicate with my application

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
currently there isn't a JNI sampler.  one way to do it would be to write a
JNI sampler to call DLL's

peter