Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Yadav, Yogendra (IT)" <Yo...@morganstanley.com> on 2006/09/29 19:01:17 UTC

WSDL2Java does not generate stub for PortType

I am using AXIS2 1.0. I ran wsdl2java on OnlineBanking.wsdl (attached)
like this:
wsdl2java -d xmlbeans -uri OnlineBanking.wsdl -p
com.ibm.axis2.onlinebanking -ss -sd -g

it does not generate OnlineBankingPortTypeStub.java.

when I tried this
wsdl2java -d xmlbeans -uri ..\wsdl\OnlineBanking.wsdl -p
com.ibm.axis2.onlinebanking -ss -sd -g -pn OnlineBankingPortType

it complains that OnlineBankingPortType not found in WSDL.

any help is appreciated.
thanx
-yogen

RE: WSDL2Java does not generate stub for PortType

Posted by "Yadav, Yogendra (IT)" <Yo...@morganstanley.com>.
Ok thanx, I have created new jira issue 1274.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1274

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Yadav, Yogendra (IT)" <Yo...@morganstanley.com>.

Installing axis2 into Tomcat

Posted by "Yadav, Yogendra (IT)" <Yo...@morganstanley.com>.
I have installed tomcat 5.5.17. I am facing various problems with it:
1. Tomcat Administration link shows Admin Tool login page, but none of
the logins given in
C:\software\apache-tomcat-5.5.17\conf\tomcat-users.xml work.
2. Tomcat Manager link throws a userid/password challenge box what would
be login id and password ?
3. I copied axis2.war in C:\software\apache-tomcat-5.5.17\server\webapps
and restarted Tomcat. When I try to access Axis2 like this
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/, I get 404 error page.

any help would be appreciated

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.