Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Luis Matta <le...@uol.com.br> on 2011/04/26 13:54:31 UTC

Jini.org Decision

I am re-sending this e-mail as a last change for an answer kind of thing :)
Please if you have any interess in Jini.org, help me decide wheter to lock
it for edition or not.

The site has served for at least 3 years only as a target to SPAMM, what
should be done? Should I lock it,
or does the community need it open?

Many Thanks
Luís

Re: Jini.org Decision

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
+1 Definitely lock it down, no new material has been added for a long time.

Peter.

Re: Jini.org Decision

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.

Re: Jini.org Decision

Posted by Dan Creswell <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jini.org Decision

Posted by Luis Matta <le...@uol.com.br>.
Thanks everybody for the replies.
I believe it is for the best (for now), I agree with Jeff (and with all the
other comments) and
I will try to make the mentioned changes after locking it down *.

Jeff, it was my pleasure giving the contribution I could. Thanks !

*: After all, the necessary material is already at the Apache River site.

Re: Jini.org Decision

Posted by Jeff Ramsdale <je...@gmail.com>.
Luis,

Re: Jini.org Decision