Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/17 16:57:53 UTC

Continuum release filenames

On 8/17/07, Emmanuel Venisse <ev...@apache.org> wrote:
> The maven/Continuum team is pleased to announce the Continuum 1.1-beta-2 release
> http://maven.apache.org/continuum/download.html

I noticed this last time and didn't bring it up... we need to rename
the files to apache-continuum-1.1* .

I haven't looked at the Continuum build, but Archiva has a <finalName>
element.   (Of course that doesn't affect what gets deployed to the
repository, so you end up having to rename them anyway.)

Thanks!

--
Wendy

Re: Continuum release filenames

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
> On 8/17/07, Emmanuel Venisse <ev...@apache.org> wrote:
> > The maven/Continuum team is pleased to announce the Continuum 1.1-beta-2 release
> > http://maven.apache.org/continuum/download.html
>
> I noticed this last time and didn't bring it up... we need to rename
> the files to apache-continuum-1.1* .

... for the next release, (not the ones that are already out there.)

--
Wendy