Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Martin Kalén <mk...@apache.org> on 2005/04/14 19:40:11 UTC

ODMG failure with PostgreSQL

As you might have seen from my post about "PostgreSQL JDBC vs fetchSize",
there seemed to be one consistent failure with the ODMG ObjectImageTest
under PostgreSQL.

However, just to calm Armin down ;-)
  I just found that it is another one of our favorite failures of late:
   SQL results ordering and non-deterministic tests.

I'm debugging the test now and it's clear that an updated object fetched
back from PostgreSQL will change place in a referenced Book->Review vector.

I will check in a mini-fix for this soon.

Regards,
  Martin

Re: ODMG failure with PostgreSQL

Posted by Martin Kalén <mk...@apache.org>.
Martin Kalén wrote:
> As you might have seen from my post about "PostgreSQL JDBC vs fetchSize",
> there seemed to be one consistent failure with the ODMG ObjectImageTest
> under PostgreSQL.

Fixed.

I also updated my webpage at ASF with # ODMG errors=0, not to cast
any shadows over the current implementation! :-)

Regards,
  Martin