Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by dmitrii <d....@tinkoff.ru> on 2017/04/27 08:54:43 UTC

Ignite off heap caches OutOfMemory exceptio

I ran into troubles with OutOfMemory error while all caches are being stored
in off-heap memory. After memory dump profiling I figured out that heap
memory was allocated for:

1.
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtLocalPartition
(50% of heap)
2. Pointers to unasfe off heap memory are stored in the heap.

The second case is clear. But about the first one? What are the objects of
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.GridDhtLocalPartition
created for? Is there a way to tune it? I noticed that some binary data is
stored inside them.