Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/02/21 01:15:23 UTC

Voting now open for new Incubator Logo!

All,

Thanks for everyone has submitted a proposed logo for the Incubator!  The
submissions are now over, and the voting can begin.  We have a lot of great
entrants.  A full list can be found at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12339142

Please note that this is a general community vote.  After the community
vote, a selection committee will pull together these votes and other
factors to make a decision on the final new logo.

The voting closes in a week, 2/27 at midnight (11:59 pm).

Here's a link to the Google Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJ5tud_4DtZjUAPvKDOtW21YxhitUcWRSqBZkBdWu8F5j-QQ/viewform

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

John

Re: Voting now open for new Incubator Logo!

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Submitted my vote, thanks John.

Regards
Liang

Re: Voting now open for new Incubator Logo!

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
All,

Just wanted to point out, we have about 6 hours left to vote.  If you
haven't voted, please go for it.  We have just over 80 responses.

John