Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Lakshmi Narayana Nindra krishna <nk...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/18 01:26:59 UTC

package org.apache.hadoop.fs does not exist

Hi

I created a java program and tried to compile it. It says the following.

fileread.java:5: package org.apache.hadoop.fs does not exist

What could be the problem

Thanks
Lakshmi

Re: package org.apache.hadoop.fs does not exist

Posted by Mayank Bansal <ma...@apache.org>.
which version of Hadoop, most likely include the hadoop core jar in your
build path

Thanks,
Mayank