Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2018/02/08 14:03:06 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code 2018 is coming

Thanks Sagar, for keeping the (already several!) interested students engaged!

Given the keen interest I have - hopefully - recycled a few Jira
issues by adding the gsoc2018 tag -- however they all list me as
mentor and you can only be mentor for one student.

see https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12343188

Anyone else interested to be mentor? Any of the current committers and
PMC members are eligible.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
On 8 February 2018 at 14:03, Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> wrote:

> Given the keen interest I have - hopefully - recycled a few Jira
> issues by adding the gsoc2018 tag -- however they all list me as
> mentor and you can only be mentor for one student.
> see https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12343188

Sorry.. I seem to not have permission to make public Jira filters.

Still, we are pretty much top of the list on the official:
https://s.apache.org/gsoc2018ideas

(Who would have thought "T" was a good letter to be sorted under!)