Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Craig St. Jean" <cr...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/06 00:24:25 UTC

How to remove Blackbird.css

Hello,Blackbird is nice, but I don't want any reference to it in production.
 For example, the blackbird.css is included, even if I set production mode
to true.  Is there any way to remove this?

Thank you!

Re: How to remove Blackbird.css

Posted by "Craig St. Jean" <cr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for that clarification!  I haven't gotten far enough into Tapestry
5.1 to realize that...

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>.
Hi Robert,

While the client side AJAX error reporting is a plus, I still want to be able to remove / customize / control in its entirety *anything that is displayed to end users!

cheers,
Peter

Posted by Robert Zeigler <ro...@scazdl.org>.
At the moment, no.