Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Tibor Digana <ti...@apache.org> on 2017/04/03 12:59:04 UTC

Want to cut release version today evening

We fixed 65 issues this year and going to cut a new release version of
surefire project.
Thanks to all developers and testers.

The master will be intact.
We will again continue development and testing branches until we reach the
consensus which was found as good experience.

We were facing quite long blackout. Next weeks we want to release small
chunks and I want to satisfy contributors waiting with their pull-requests
in GitHub. This should be much faster than before.

Sorry that a new release was delayed.

Cheers
Tibor