Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2016/04/23 02:25:10 UTC

New blog post: HDFS HSM and HBase by Jingcheng Du and Wei Zhou

It is well worth the read. It goes deep so is a bit long and I had to cut
it up to do Apache Blog sized bits. Start reading here:
https://blogs.apache.org/hbase/entry/hdfs_hsm_and_hbase_part

St.Ack

Re: New blog post: HDFS HSM and HBase by Jingcheng Du and Wei Zhou

Posted by Heng Chen <he...@gmail.com>.
That's great!  We are ready to use SSD to improve read performance now.