Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/16 10:59:04 UTC

JIRA Permissions

Hi Emannuel,

It seems that your change hasn't effected yet, as I am not able to change
the assignment of e.g. DIR-308

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: JIRA Permissions

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 16/10/14 10:59, Pierre Smits a écrit :
> Hi Emannuel,
>
> It seems that your change hasn't effected yet, as I am not able to change
> the assignment of e.g. DIR-308

My bad, I added you to the DIRSERVER project...

Can you retry now ?