Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Arunachalam Sibisakkaravarthi <ar...@mcruncher.com> on 2022/05/27 07:27:14 UTC

prevent client request being intercepted for attack

Hi guys,
Form submission requests can be intercepted using a third party tool (eg:
ZAP) to change the data. Is there a way to prevent this attack? How do we
validate data integrity?

*Thanks And RegardsSibi.ArunachalammCruncher*

Re: prevent client request being intercepted for attack

Posted by Martin Terra <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
Use https

pe 27. toukok. 2022 klo 10.27 Arunachalam Sibisakkaravarthi (

Posted by Arunachalam Sibisakkaravarthi <ar...@mcruncher.com>.
Thanks guys for the feedback and clarification.

*Thanks And RegardsSibi.ArunachalammCruncher*

Posted by Martin Terra <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.

Posted by Arunachalam Sibisakkaravarthi <ar...@mcruncher.com>.
We Use HTTPS with TLS.

Posted by Korbinian Bachl <ko...@whiskyworld.de>.