Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de> on 2014/06/06 14:55:40 UTC

Next Ruta release

Hi,

I am planning to create a new release before August (or at least before
mid of August). I think the six month cycle is not so bad and there are
some nasty bugs that have already been fixed in the current trunk.

Is there anything specific that should be included in the next release?

Best,

Peter

Re: Next Ruta release

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
I didn't find the time to implement the remaining issues tagged with
2.2.1ruta. They will have to wait for the next release.

Best,

Peter