Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by Muneer Malik <tu...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/15 05:45:28 UTC

Tiles 2 java configiration

How can I use java configuration for Tiles 2 in struts 2?
Currently the plugin extends

class StrutsTilesListener extends TilesListener

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Muneer

--
Confidentiality Notice
-------------------------------

THIS INFORMATION IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE AND MAY
CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR
THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THIS MESSAGE TO THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION,
DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING OF THE COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU
HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY IMMEDIATELY AT
tutti786@gmail.com OR BY TELEPHONE AT 817-458-1764.

THANK YOU.

Re: Tiles 2 java configiration

Posted by Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>.
I can't remember if I posted it here or on the Struts list, but if you're
using Spring, I have a configuration that allows you to configure Tiles 2.2
for Struts 2 using Spring.
  (*Chris*)

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2011/2/15 Muneer Malik <tu...@gmail.com>:
> Currently the plugin extends the tiles listener and is added in the web.XML.
>
> Can I still use the java configuration with the tiles listener ?
> Having entry in the web XML!
>
> How do you start the tiles engine in the web environment when using
> the java configuration ?

It's all in here:
http://tiles.apache.org/framework/tutorial/configuration.html

Antonio

Re: Tiles 2 java configiration

Posted by Muneer Malik <tu...@gmail.com>.
Currently the plugin extends the tiles listener and is added in the web.XML.

Can I still use the java configuration with the tiles listener ?
Having entry in the web XML!

How do you start the tiles engine in the web environment when using
the java configuration ?

Thanks

--
Confidentiality Notice