Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Wendy Cameron <ca...@usq.edu.au> on 2002/11/13 03:09:01 UTC

jsp:setProperty

Hello All,

This is probably not the best forum, but I was wondering if anyone new how to, do the equivalent of
jsp:setProperty "*" in a servlet

Or is this not possible?

Regards Wendy

Re: How to to a OR with logic tags

Posted by Charles <ch...@radworkz.com>.
Thanks for the prompt reply Richard. I'll check out JSTL

Posted by Richard Yee <ry...@cruzio.com>.
Charles,

How to to a OR with logic tags

Posted by Charles <ch...@radworkz.com>.
Hi I'm still quite new with Struts. I want to do a OR comparison using the

Re: jsp:setProperty

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.
RequestUtils.populate(Object bean, HttpServletRequest request)

Kris Schneider <ma...@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>

Re: jsp:setProperty

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Wendy Cameron wrote:

> Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:09:01 +1000
> From: Wendy Cameron <ca...@usq.edu.au>
> Subject: jsp:setProperty
>
> Hello All,
>
> This is probably not the best forum, but I was wondering if anyone new how to, do the equivalent of
> jsp:setProperty "*" in a servlet
>
> Or is this not possible?

Actually it is, and it's the basic reason that the BeanUtils classes were
created in the first place.  See the BeanUtils.copyProperties() and
BeanUtils.populate() methods -- Struts actually uses the latter when it
populates your form bean properties for you.  Javadocs are at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils/api/

> Regards Wendy

Craig